The developers at Wide Angle Software have been working on native M1 support since the launch of Apple Silicon M1 Macs in November 2020. The company’s TouchCopy and iBackup Extractor apps have both been completely rewritten from the ground up and are now running natively on M1 Apple Silicon Macs, boasting faster performance and a sleek new look.
* TouchCopy and iBackup Extractor have been completely reworked with user experience and performance in mind. As the apps run natively on Apple Silicon, without needing Apple’s Rosetta 2 emulation, their performance and speed has been greatly improved.
* The apps have been redesigned to match the user interface changes in macOS Big Sur, so all the features and actions are right at the user’s fingertips. This makes for the most intuitive interface to date.
* Designed for performance, the apps support the latest versions of macOS, iOS and iPadOS, allowing users to use all the latest tech with the software.
Key TouchCopy features:
* Transfer iPhone, iPod and iPad music and playlists to computer, or directly to the Mac Music app (or to iTunes on PCs and Macs running Mojave and lower). All album artwork and information such as play counts, genre and artists are preserved in the transfer.
* Export Message conversations as PDF, HTML or Plain Text. Access all SMS, MMS, iMessage and WhatsApp messages on the device, and easily save them or print them out. All exports and printouts preserve important information like contact names, dates, times, and attached media like photos, videos and emojis.
* Backup all Photos (including .HEIC and ProRAW) to your Mac, or transfer directly into the Photos app.
* Save Movies and TV shows from devices to the TV App on macOS Catalina and Big Sur, or to a different location on the computer if desired.
* TouchCopy can also backup Calendars, Call Logs, Contacts, Internet Bookmarks, Notes, Voice Mails and other files.