Unveil – the anti-Tinder dating app

unveil app

Unveil is a unique dating app where your profile picture is initially blurred and the pic is gradually revealed the more you converse with someone.

To make things more interesting, users are only allowed to communicate with one another through voice messages. This creates an environment where people can be authentic and make genuine connections.
In 2017 Apple named Unveil in their list of ‘New apps we love’ and the app which was also featured in the Huffington Post has now launched in the UK and Ireland. Think of it as the dating version of television talent show ‘The Voice’.

ALSO READ:  New study finds 89% of employees would take a pay cut if they could choose their work device

How the Unveil App works:
1) Download the App and browse through voice introductions
2) To connect, send a voice message to who you’re interested in, both parties profile pictures will remain blurred
3) The more you talk to each other, the more the profile picture will gradually get unveiled.

Both parties are required to get to know one another a little before they are judged on a picture alone, this reduces the spamming that takes place with other online dating apps. This unique dating app puts personality first, giving it more depth than the usual dating apps.

ALSO READ:  Apple unveils new iWork features

In a recent survey carried out by www.GetUnveil.com, out of 319 people questioned, 47% like to flirt via text messages with the remaining 53% preferring to talk.

The Unveil App is free to download via the App Store and Google Play and it’s free to use, there are thousands of voice introductions to listen to, so go on get that conversation started!

ALSO READ:  5 apps you should have on your iPhone

Recommended For You

About the Author: James Smith

Educated journalist and experienced technology freelance writer. Big Apple fan and a collector of vintage Macs.