- • Designed for the iMac (Intel Core Duo), MacBook, and 12-inch PowerBook G4, allowing you to connect to an external HDTV or projector.
- • Perfect for connecting your Mini DVI source devices to HDMI Monitors, A/V Receivers, and HDTV. Supports all HDMI / Mini DVI Devices
- • The 24K Pure Hardened Gold Plated connectors maintain high bandwidth and maximum data signal integrity
- • Signal Type: Transition Minimized Differential / Signaling (TMDS)
- • Compatible With Apple:iMac (Intel Core Duo) / Mac Mini / MacBook / PowerBook G4 12 inch
The MDVIHDMIMF Mini DVI to HDMI Video Adapter for MacBooks and iMacs features one 32-pin mini-DVI Male and one HDMI Female connector, allowing the video signal from a mini DVI equipped device to be output to an HDMI-equipped TV set or A/V Receiver. This is the perfect solution for using your HDTV instead of a computer monitor, or watch movies directly on your TV from your mini DVI equipped Apple MacBook or iMac Computer.
List Price: $ 23.99
Price: $ 0.21
Originally posted 2015-12-19 03:04:04. Republished by Blog Post Promoter