Skinomi® TechSkin – Apple iPad 4 with Retina Display Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield – Retail Packaging
- Compatible with Apple iPad 4 with Retina Display. Laser cut designed specifically to offer maximum coverage. Material flexibility allows total coverage even on curved screens.
- Self-Healing, flexible, tough, military-grade thermoplastic urethane, designed to absorb impact. Screen protector is scratch-proof, puncture, UV resistant and will not yellow.
- Easy, error-proof, and bubble-free installation. Liquid solution allows adjustments during installation. Significantly reduces dust, oil and fingerprint smudges.
- Optically transparent, virtually invisible and HD clear screen protector with smooth glass-like surface and “True Touch” feel. A great alternative to a typical “static cling” PET screeen protector.
- 100% Risk-Free Lifetime Replacement Warranty from Manufacturer. Made in the USA.
Protect your InvestmentDaily use of your mobile device can cause unsightly scratches, dents and other unwanted damage. Within a few months, the screen will be hard to read; the device will decrease in resale value and be embarrassing to show other people. Lower-quality disposable screen protectors seem like a temporary solution for keeping your device looking brand new; though they need constant replacements.The Only Screen Protector You’ll NeedWith this problem in mind the founders of Skinomi set out to create a screen protector that’s tough, reliable and long-lasting. Their solution was the Skinomi TechSkin.Made of a tough urethane film that is designed to resist abrasion, the TechSkin provides tough, military-grade protection for your devices. The flexible screen protector is HD Clear and goes on invisible. A smooth texture and feel makes it easy to navigate your device as if there was nothing applied The flexible high-grade film is formulated to be “self-healing”. Able to stretch,
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 4.95
Originally posted 2015-12-01 16:50:58. Republished by Blog Post Promoter