Independent development team Mooee Company Limited has announced the release and immediate availability of PIN Locker 3.4.0, an important update to their popular password protection app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. PIN Locker is designed to be an easy-to-use way for users to securely store their information without any groups, vaults, family groups, or other difficult to use features.
PIN Locker offers users secure storage for their passwords and other important information. The app doesn’t complicate the process like alternative apps in its genre, instead making it as easy as possible to quickly and securely store and retrieve all important login details.
“Some password management apps for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch make it overly complicated to enter, store, edit, and secure important information like usernames, passwords, and other important private information,” says Mooee Company Limited President, Stephen Ting. “That’s why we made PIN Locker as easy to use as possible. Users have enough things to remember. Passwords for hundreds of website shouldn’t be among them.”
PIN Locker version 3.4.0 is a major update, and includes numerous new features that everyone will appreciate. New AutoFill, and accessibility features make the app easier than ever to use. Plus, the update brings a new, simplified restore process. While previously backing up their data required users to backup the data to a computer, and then enter a URL on the computer to restore the information via Wi-Fi, the backup can now be restored to the device with no special Wi-Fi steps to take.
New Features Include:
* AutoFill that works with the latest iOS features
* New accessibility feature allows users to select their font size
* Simplified restore process
PIN Locker is a Universal Application, meaning it works well on both the iPhone and iPad, with screens displaying properly for both screen formats. Plus, iPad users can take advantage of the app’s iPad Split View compatibility, allowing them to multitask PIN Locker side-by-side alongside other apps, making it easier than ever to multitask without the need to continually switch from screen-to-screen.
Users can keep their data secure via a passcode or by using Touch ID or Face ID, depending on the model of their iOS device. The app’s iCloud sync feature updates the user’s information across all of their devices.
A second password feature offers the flexibility required for use with some special websites that require two passwords. The app retains the previous password, in case the new password is entered wrongly by accident. All information is protected by the highest level of encryption available.
Other features include:
* Use Touch ID, Face ID or a password to unlock PIN Locker
* iCloud Sync saves the same updated set of information on all devices using the same Apple ID
* Use iCloud Backup or send a backup file which cannot be opened except using PIN Locker
* Restores directly from your devices using iCloud
* Designed for use on the iPad
* Supports iPad Split View Multitasking
* Second password storage available for websites that require two passwords
* Retains the previous password, in case the new password is entered wrongly by accident
* Uses the highest level encryption available
* All labels can be customized to fit the user’s website and language
* Login and password includes copy function to allow user to copy info to their browsers
* Websites stored in PIN Locker are linked to the browser for direct access
* Users can hide passwords from people around them or show passwords
“PIN Locker makes it easy to securely store login information, with no need to go through complicated steps to enter or recall the information,” continues Stephen. “We can’t wait to hear the feedback from our customers about the new version. We love hearing from them, and always use their feedback to make improvements to future versions of the app.”