Moth Software is proud to announce the release of Mail Archiver X 5.1 for Mac OS X, an update to their app that serves as a companion to the user’s current email client, allowing consolidation, archiving, and permanent storage of emails. Emails may be saved in the application’s native database format, Evernote, Filemaker, or PDF.
Archiving emails from a variety of email applications into a single database, the app prevents accidental deletions, facilitates quick searches, and eliminates the storage size limits imposed by many email apps and companies. By saving emails in a single, standardized format, users are ensured that they can read all their emails, even those from legacy applications, from which they have subsequently migrated.
Following the archiving process, users may browse or search from the Mail Archiver X viewer.
Version 5.1 makes archiving from AppleMail much faster.
Other new Features for Mail Archiver X 5.1 are:
* Writing to the index is faster than before.
* It’s possible to re-upload mails to an IMAP server.
* Added support for the new MailTags version.
* It’s possible to delete/change the Gmail authentication.
* Exporting works with a large selection.
* Archiving to Filemaker is about 20-30% faster and is less likely to have errors.