SweetP Productions today is pleased to announce Minim 3.0, a major update to their advanced Safari content blocker Extension. With Minim, it’s super easy to block any or all page resources from the domain you are visiting and also from any third party sites not related to that domain.. iCloud support is included for convenient sync between your various Macs.
What’s a content blocker?
A content blocker stops url resources from downloading. For example, a lot of websites load images from other websites. With a traditional blocker, these images would be hidden, but still actually download to your computer. With a content blocker, the images are not downloaded at all.
Why use Minim?
* Configure global block rules for all domains
* Setup Exception domain overrides with fully customizable block options
* Optionally configure to only block exception domains
* iCloud support for preferences and Exception domains
* Export/Importing of exceptions for archiving
* Handy Safari contextual menu options
Built with the latest technologies, and integrated right in to Safari as an Extension, Minim can help declutter the internet and/or provide a basic level of privacy.