Lingon X 7 for macOS from Peter Borg Apps helps you to run whatever you want, whenever you want. Lingon X can start an app, run a script or a command whenever you want. You can schedule it to run at a specific time, regularly or when something special happens. It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes.
Lingon X is very easy to use yet extremely powerful. It is a fully featured launchd editor and has also many advanced features like running jobs as root and see the log for each job. It can also monitor all jobs in the background and show a notification when something changes.
The new Lingon X 7 is the best ever Lingon with many new features and improvements:
* See and edit all values for launched jobs in a great new interface
* Easier than ever to create a new job
* Faster and more energy efficient
* Smarter and generally more helpful
* Improved accessibility and right-to-left support
* Modernized design and optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
* Remove a key completely by clearing value or unchecking with the option key
* Notifications are now turned off by default (can be turned on in Preferences)
* Many, many more improvements and fixes