- Reduce learning time by 80%. Learn from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Ideal for users who prefer to learn visually
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
Number of Videos: 48 Lessons – 3 Hours Duration
User Level: Beginners
In this computer based training course, expert author Guy Vaccaro walks you through the setup and use of the email management program, Microsoft Outlook 2011 for the Macintosh. From receiving and sending emails, to creating tasks, notes and appointments, you will learn it all! You begin with the simple task of setting up your email accounts to receive mail into Outlook. From there, this video training course will teach you how to create and send emails, manage your emails, and even setup your own signatures. You will learn how to create appointments and meetings, invite and confirm attendees, create tasks, and keep track of your to-do list right within Outlook. By the conclusion of this video tutorial, you will be well versed in the use of Microsoft Outlook 2011 on your Macintosh for your everyday management of communications. Whether you are a casual home user, or a power office user, you will be comfortabl
List Price: $ 49.95
Price: $ 49.95
Find More Os X Products
Originally posted 2015-06-14 05:27:47. Republished by Blog Post Promoter