- Reduce learning time by 80%. Learn from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Ideal for users who prefer to learn visually
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
Number of Videos: 93 Lessons – 10 Hours Duration
User Level: Beginners
In this video training course for Apple Motion 5, expert trainer and Apple Certified Trainer Matt Schalk takes you through the ins and outs of this image effects software package from Apple. You will learn how to create titles, animations, transitions, and other effects to make your video and broadcast productions come to life! The tutorial begins with an exploration of the user interface, and an overview of setting up and managing your Motion projects. Once the basics have been covered, Matt jumps right into the application of these tools with a lesson on basic compositing. Continuing on you will learn how to apply and modify behaviours, use keyframing, masking, and work with particles, replication and text. You will also learn how to use tracking, filters, stabilization, and much much more. There is even a chapter on working with Final Cut Pro X and rigging. Finally you will learn how to output the result
List Price: $ 99.95
Price: $ 99.95
Originally posted 2015-05-16 18:30:16. Republished by Blog Post Promoter