- Reduce learning time by 80%. Learn from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Ideal for users who prefer to learn visually
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
Number of Videos: 44 Lessons – 2.5 Hours Duration
User Level: Beginner – Intermediate
In this computer based training course on Apple Compressor 4, expert author Matt Schalk takes you through the features and functions of this video/audio compression and encoding application from Apple. Used together with Final Cut Pro X and Motion 5, Compressor is the final step in the process of preparing your project for distribution. Built for the beginner, this video based training starts off with the basics – reviewing terminology. You will quickly move to explore the Compressor interface, and how to use its basic features. Once you have explored the core features, you will move on to creating workflows for audio and video – from AIFF to MP3, H.264, MPEG1, 2 and 4, as well as exporting for Quicktime. You will learn how to create Droplets, and manage distributed processing for faster compression. Finally you will learn some advanced features of Compressor 4 – working with the command line
List Price: $ 99.95
Price: $ 99.95
Find More Apple Products
Originally posted 2015-05-21 14:05:20. Republished by Blog Post Promoter