- Reduce learning time by 80%. Learn from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Ideal for users who prefer to learn visually
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
Number of Videos: 110 Lessons – 6.75 Hours Duration
User Level: Beginners
Works On: Windows 7,Vista,XP- Mac OS X
In this computer based Apple (10.7) OS X Lion training video from Infinite Skills, expert author and trainer Andy Anderson delves into the latest and greatest operating system from Apple. Version 10.7 of the popular Macintosh operating system, Apple Lion adds many features and functions, from full screen apps to Launchpad and Mission Control, this update to OS X just makes using your Macintosh computer easier and more enjoyable! Starting with the basics of installing your copy of OS X Lion, Andy Anderson teaches you how to get the most out of this operating system, and its included software. This video training course covers topics such as working in the Finder, the Doc, Launchpad, Dashboard, Spotlight, Expose, Spaces, Securing your Mac, Mobile Me, Gestures and more. Also covered is popular software included with Lion such as Safari, Apple Mail, iTunes, iCha
List Price: $ 99.95
Price: $ 99.95
Originally posted 2015-06-02 14:42:47. Republished by Blog Post Promoter