- 2 hours of HD iPhoto ’11 video tutorials
- 28 individual video lessons guided by an iPhoto expert.
- Simple interface that makes is easy to navigate through the videos.
- The keyboard shortcuts associated with each lesson are listed in the sidebar of the App.
- Use the notes pane to jot down things to remember from each lesson, then output all your notes in a single PDF document!
Get the most out of Apple’s iPhoto with our iPhoto ’11 video training app!
Divided into three main sections (1.Organize, 2.Edit, 3.Output) this course covers the entire process from importing photos, adding metadata, editing it and finally sharing it with friends or family. Organizational tools such as Events, Faces, Places and Smart Albums are all discussed. In the Edit section of the course learn to make a photo look its absolute best with the effects and adjust tools in iPhoto. In the output section discover all the ways to share your photos, from emailing just a couple images, adding entire albums to Facebook or creating a calendar.
The voice and guide behind this training App is Drew Swanson. Drew is a 20+ year Mac user and has been using Macs professionally in the graphic design and photography fields for over 10 years. SInce 2007 Drew has been a member of The Apple Consultants Network, working in the Boise Idaho area to provide support and training to Mac users
List Price: $ 4.99
Price: $ 4.99
Originally posted 2015-05-19 16:49:28. Republished by Blog Post Promoter