- This bluetooth keyboard work for Apple tv 2 and 3 generation. (For apple tv 4, search B01F4MFLU2)
- Bluetooth connectivity via internal Bluetooth with a 33 Ft./10 M range for most Bluetooth enabled devices
- 82 keys, Page up/down, scrolling, 90 degree orientation flip, Multimedia Controls
- One of a Kind Silcone Sleeve to Safely Secure your Apple TV Remote
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a KEYBOARD ONLY and does not have mouse Functions and DO NOT PROVIDE APPLE TV REMOTE
Apple TV owns a high percentage share in the Internet TV Player Market. However, the biggest complaint heard is that the “hunt and peck”
text entry using the D-pad is difficult, time consuming and confusing. Customers simply want a QWERTY keyboard to work along with
the simple and effective Apple TV remote control.Once again, iPazzPort Mini Wireless Keyboards have solved the problem with the introduction of the KP-810-16BR.
Bluetooth enabled, the 16BR pairs directly with your Apple TV set top box and gives you the simple ability to enter text for searches,
passwords, router connections and more right from a traditional QWERTY keyboard layout.
Even better, the 16BR comes wrapped with a snug Silicone case creating a sleeve for the Apple TV remote to be secured to the back of the Keyboard.
Use the Keyboard on top for text entry, flip it over for the convenient use of the traditional Apple TV functions of your existing remote control.
The best of both worlds,
List Price: $ 70.00
Price: $ 19.99
Originally posted 2016-11-06 03:49:32. Republished by Blog Post Promoter