iPazzPort Apple TV Remote Keyboard for Apple TV 4th Generation and Apple TV Case for Apple TV Siri Remote and Bluetooth Connection for Type and Search KP-810-56S
- Bluetooth remote keyboard for Apple TV 4th generation
- Apple TV case to Safely Secure your Apple TV Siri remote(Not provided in package)
- Apple TV remote keyboard: 82 keys, Page up/down, scrolling, 90 degree orientation flip, Multimedia Controls
- Bluetooth connectivity via internal Bluetooth with a 33 Ft./10 M range for most Bluetooth enabled devices
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a KEYBOARD ONLY and does not have mouse Functions and DO NOT PROVIDE APPLE TV REMOTE
Apple TV 4th Generation owns a high percentage share in the Internet TV Player Market. However, the biggest complaint heard is that the “hunt and peck”
text entry using the Touchpad is difficult, time consuming and confusing.
Also, the Siri remote is not steady to search something and it’s hard to distinguish what you want from the voice.
Customers simply want a QWERTY keyboard to work along with the simple and effective Apple TV 4 remote control.
Once again, iPazzPort Mini Wireless Keyboards have solved the problem with the introduction of the KP-810-56S.
Bluetooth enabled, the 56S pairs directly with your Apple TV set top box and gives you the simple ability to enter text for searches,passwords, router connections
and more right from a traditional QWERTY keyboard layout.
Even better, the 56S can hold the Apple TV 4 remote to be secured to the back of the Keyboard.
Use the Keyboard on top for text entry, flip it over for the convenient use of the tradit
List Price: $ 21.99
Price: $ 21.99
Originally posted 2016-11-29 03:49:35. Republished by Blog Post Promoter