Inteset 4-in-1, INT422 Universal Backlit IR Learning Remote for use with Apple TV, Xbox One, Roku, Media Center, Nvidia Shield and many other A/V Devices
- Pre-programmed for Apple TV (See Pairing in our user Forum), XBox One, Media Center and Roku device codes which are easily changed. Full LED Backlighting-All buttons.
- Macro Programming-This allows the programming of a string of commands (up to 15) within a mode or mode independent.
- Volume Lock-The user can lock the volume in all modes; Channel Lock-The user can lock access to the channel changing capability in one mode such as the cable box; ID Lock- After a valid code has been set that code can be locked.
- Expanded Device Code Database. Be sure to use the INT422-3 Lookup for device codes. Complete worldwide database of device codes. Learning Capability-Used to program any device that is not in the database.
- Button Labels- These self-adhesive labels, as pictured, can be cut out and applied under the buttons that you program for your device functions; Key Punch Through-Allows the user to configure the same key function in one mode into any or all other modes; Warranty: One Year Replacement for Defects.
The Inteset 4-in-1, INT422-3 Universal IR Remote with its’ new and expanded device code data base is designed to work with popular streaming devices such as Apple TV®, Xbox One®, Windows Media Center®, Roku® (excluding Stick) and many more. From the solid feel to the velvet coating on the back, when you hold the INT-422 remote you know it’s a high-quality product. It has most of the features found only in high-end remotes but at a fraction of the cost. Those features include volume and channel lock, macros, custom button labels, key punch-through, full backlighting and a huge built-in A/V device database. If a device is not found you can quickly program those functions with the remote’s intuitive learning capability. The 4 buttons that are pre-programming for Apple TV (A), Xbox One (B), Media Center (C) and Roku (D) so that you can use the remote immediately. You can assign any A/V device such as your TV to the unused device buttons or program over any of the pre-programming. The R
List Price: $ 25.95
Price: $ 25.95