- Server-size your Mac Mini for less!
- All the parts and tools needed to add a secondary hard drive to any 2011 or 2012 Mac Min
- Specialized tool for removing the Mini’s unique logic board
- 26 Bit Driver Kit includes other common bits used in electronic repair
- Does not include a hard drive
Kit Contents: SATA Hard Drive Cable, Mounting Grommets, Mounting Screws, iFixit Mac Mini Logic Board Removal Tool, iFixit 26 Bit Driver Kit, Spudger.
When we took apart the 2011 Mac Mini, we found the optical drive conspicuously absent. While few are bemoaning Apple’s efforts to hasten the death of physical media, we were saddened that Apple didn’t make better use of the extra space. Fear not, we’ve got a solution to bring your Mini back to the space-efficiency you’d expect in an Apple product.
You’re free to install whatever combination of SSDs and/or spinning drives suits your fancy. Both drives are recognized as a regular internal drive and performance is identical in either position.
List Price: $ 29.95
Price: $ 29.95
More Mac Mini Products