- Bluetooth Specification : 2.1+EDR
- RF Range :10 m
- Loudspeaker Output :3W
- Playback Time :8 hours
- Charging Time :3 to 4 hours
Instructions on how to use your Rokit Boost Speaker:
Pair Rokit Boost® Speaker
Make sure the Bluetooth feature on your device is enabled
Make sure the Rokit Boost® Speaker is well charged up
Make sure the Rokit Boost® Speaker is placed on a smooth flat area
Press the Play Pause/Stop surface and keep holding it for a few seconds, as soon as the speaker beeps for the second time and the center LED light rim starts blinking red and blue color the Rokit Boost® Speaker is ready to get paired with your Bluetooth device.
How to turn the volume up on the Rokit Boost® Speaker
To turn the volume up, tap the top surface where the forward/V+ is, please don’t keep holding the surface, otherwise you will be using the forwarding feature.
How to skip songs
To skip songs, hold the top surface where the Forward/V+ is for 2 seconds then release.
How to pause the sound on the Rokit Boost® Speaker
To pause the sound on the speaker, just tap the Play Pause/ Stop surface.
How to turn off the Ro
List Price: $ 56.58
Price: $ 39.98
- Volume controller on the speaker.
- Stowaway 3.5mm cable to get connected to your music source.
- Buddy jack as many as you like for more fun.
- Long lasting – Up to 12 hours of continues playtime using its embedded rechargeable battery.
- Charging USB cable and carry pouch are included.
X-mini v1.1 Capsule Speaker New generation mono speaker with a 36mm driver and built-in rechargeable battery.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 19.44
Originally posted 2015-10-02 00:56:52. Republished by Blog Post Promoter