- Features a Mini DisplayPort connector and a female HDMI connector
- Compatible with Macs that use a Mini DisplayPort for video output; Cable Length: 13cm / 5in
- Use with an HDMI cable (male to male) to connect to an external monitor or other display device with HDMI input jacks
- CAN TRANSMIT AUDIO DEPENDING ON MODEL / YEAR! MiniDisplayPorts prior to April 2010 do not transmit audio.
- HDE® is a registered trademark and is the only authorized seller of HDE branded products
Use this cable adapter to connect your MacTM with a Mini DisplayPort video output port to an external monitor, TV, projector or other display device with HDMI input. Plug the Mini DisplayPort end into your MacTM, and connect the HDMI end to an HDMI (male to male) cable, then plug the cable into your HDMI input jack. ** PLEASE NOTE: The Mini DisplayPort is only found on newer models of MacsTM – You MUST check what port type you have before purchase. Mini DisplayPorts dating before April 2010 do not support audio out and will not transmit sound. Helpful Notes: This device is intended to function more as an adapter than as a cable, meaning its short length WILL NOT reach from your MacTM to the monitor. It will need to be used with an HDMI cable (sold separately). Highest resolution supported: 1080p. Apple® is now licensing Mini DisplayPort technology, so this item also works with Toshiba Satellite Pro S500; Tecra M11, A11 & S11.
List Price: $ 2.95
Price: $ 2.95
Originally posted 2015-07-13 00:56:03. Republished by Blog Post Promoter