Boundary Labs today is happy to announce the latest release of the Focus Dashcam Organizer for iOS. Focus Dashcam Organizer is the best way to visualize, organize, and export your Tesla Dashcam videos on iOS.
Browse videos by date using the built in calendar, flag videos of interest (which persist across devices) or delete unneeded videos. See all your camera angles at once and zoom in on one camera with ease. Focus also features universal purchase – so you can purchase on one platform and get the other free.
Some of the features include:
* One purchase for the iPhone, iPad and the Mac – Buy one, own them all
* Flag videos of interest to review later. Flags carry across devices – flag a video on your iPhone in your car for later analysis on your larger screen iPad or Mac
* V10 support – view 4 cameras at once (front, back, left and right repeaters)
* Built in calendar allows you to easily locate videos, showing you at a glance how many events occurred on a given date
* To see a larger view of any of the 4 cameras, tap the camera view to enlarge
* Videos can be shared to other applications or saved to your photo album
* Delete videos that you no longer need right inside of Focus
* Skip to different clips using the clip selector
* Scan videos quickly using the scrubber
* Supports dark mode
* Tested with videos produced by both HW2.5 and HW3 versions of Autopilot