Daffodil WMS500 Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz – Cordless 3 Button PC Mouse with Scrollwheel and Adjustable Sensitivity (MAX DPI: 1600) – For Laptop / Netbook / Desktop Computers – Supported by: Microsoft Windows (7 / XP / Vista) and Apple MAC (OS X +) – Battery Powered (2xAAA Inc.) (White)
- Nano Receiver – Small enough to be left plugged in during transport
- 2.4GHz Radio Frequency Connection – Reliable operation from up to 10m
- 1600dpi Optical Sensor – Works on any non transparent surface
- Adjustable DPI – On the go adjustment of cursor sensitivity for precise control
- Ergonomic 3 Button Design – Comfortable use for right and left handed operators
From Daffodils ever popular range of mice, the WMS500 offers you wireless control over your laptop or desktop PC. With 3 buttons and a scrollwheel, you can navigate through documents and websites with ease. For digital artists, the DPI button comes into play; a quick click adjusts the sensitivity of your cursor, giving you precise control for delicate masking and touch up work.
Plug and Play, just plug the receiver into a spare USB port for instant start up, no software install needed, you’ll be up and clicking in seconds.
Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP and MAC OS X
New product supplied in retail packaging complete with 12 month warranty
List Price: $ 15.99
Price: $ 7.95
iPazzPort™ Air Mouse Bluetooth Mini Wireless Keyboard for Apple TV with Gyroscopic Mouse and Built In Sleeve for Apple TV Remote Control KP-810-16BAR
- 3 Axial, Gyroscopic Air Mouse allows for control of the Mouse through the Movement of your hand. Works like a Wii Remote.
- One of a Kind Silcone Sleeve to Safely Secure your Apple TV Remote Control to the Air Mouse
- Bluetooth connectivity via INCLUDED DONGLE or internal Bluetooth with a 33 Ft./10 M range
- 82 keys, Page up/down, scrolling, 90 degree orientation flip, Multimedia Controls
- Wireless remote control of most Bluetooth enabled devices, comes with Bluetooth dongle that plugs into any available USB slot. Dongle conveniently slips inside of the remote–keep it safe and secure, never lose it!
Apple TV owns 30% of the Internet TV Player Market Share. However, the biggest complaint heard is that the “hunt and peck” text entry using the D-pad is difficult, time consuming and confusing. Customers simply want a QWERTY keyboard to work along with the simple and effective Apple TV remote control. Once again, iPazzPort Mini Wireless Keyboards have solved the problem with the introduction of the KP-810-16BAR. Bluetooth enabled, the 16BAR pairs directly with your Apple TV set top box and gives you the simple ability to enter text for searches, passwords, router connections and more right from a traditional QWERTY keyboard layout. Even better, the 16BAR comes wrapped with a snug Silicone case creating a sleeve for the Apple TV remote to be secured to the back of the Keyboard. Use the Keyboard on top for text entry, flip it over for the convenient use of the traditional Apple TV functions of your existing remote control. The best of both worlds, only available from the leaders in Mini
List Price: $ 56.99
Price: $ 34.00