- Connect a Mini DisplayPort compatible computer to a Mini DisplayPort display (Male-Male)
- Cost-effective solution for Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- Supports resolutions up to 2048×1152 (including 1920×1200 and 1080p) for HDTVs, HD monitors, or projectors. Great choice for extended desktop screens or synchronization.
- Gold-Plated Connectors resist corrosion and improve signal performance / Fully shielded against EMI/RFI
- Includes Cable Matters Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
* Mini DisplayPort is NOT compatible with Macs (before 2008) that have Mini-DVI.
* Macs made before 2010 are NOT able to output audio over Mini DisplayPort.
Please drag the window on the desktop all the way over to the display edge and the window will be displayed on the external display. You may set external display to a mirror display.
1 With your external display connected to Mac, open System Preference
2 Select Display
3 Select Arrangement tag
4 Check Mirror Display
1 Open System Preference
2 Select Sound
3 Select Output tag
4 Choose external source instead of built-in speaker
* Supports Display 1.1a
* Supports full 1080p HD digital video and audio
* Supports 36-bits of color depth with a 120 Hz video refresh rate
* 8.64 Gbps bandwidth
* HDCP compliant
* Thunderbolt compatible for video output
* Connector: Gold plated male Min
List Price: $ 15.99
Price: $ 6.49
Related Mac Cable Products
Originally posted 2015-12-23 03:06:40. Republished by Blog Post Promoter