- Works with all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBD II compliant
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light), Compatible with Android phones
- Menu system on CD makes installation easy with dedicated buttons for driver and program installation.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to your computer. No More Wires!
The included CD’s menu system makes it easy to install the device’s driver and OBD-II Software which allows you to use your PC and the hardware interface to get the information from your car’s computer. The program is very user-friendly, and easy to learn. The package includes software for reading and resetting codes. Also included is Gnet’s DigitalDash 5, a front end software for a CarPC that includes OBD functionality when the device is connected to your carpc. Several 3rd party commercial demo programs are also included to allow you to explore other software available. The Crescent Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Auto Scanner is truly a versatile device! The Crescent Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Auto Scanner supports all OBD-II protocols listed below. The processor is compatible with the AT command set for the widest compatibility with freeware and commercial programs written for the ELM series of interface chips from Elm Electronics. The connection to the computer is via Wireless Bluetooth se
List Price: $ 6.34
Price: $ 6.34
Find More Apple Scanner Products
Originally posted 2015-12-01 20:21:39. Republished by Blog Post Promoter