- True HDMI Digital Connections: Intensity features HDMI-in for connecting to cameras and digital set-top boxes for the highest quality capture.
- Go Beyond HDV Video Quality: HDV video compression suffers from not being full 1920 HD resolution and the extra processing
- Live Production with On-Air 2.0: Experience the incredible excitement of filming events live. Included with Intensity is Blackmagic On-Air 2.0
- Windows and Mac OS X Compatible: Plug into Windows or Mac OS X computers with the same card and use your favorite software, including Final Cut Pro
- The included break-out cable connects Intensity Pro to all types of analog video and audio equipment. This gives you full compatibility with analog component, NTSC, PAL, S-Video and analog audio.
The Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI Editing Card is an excellent choice for your digital and analog capture needs. The card fully supports NTSC, PAL and HD video via HDMI, component, composite or S-Video. It supports two channels of embedded, RCA or S/PDIF audio at television-standard sampling rates. The Intensity Pro supports 4:2:2 color sampling for superior chromakey performance. The card can work with both Windows and Macintosh computers, making it an excellent choice for your editing needs regardless of your operating platform.
List Price: $ 199.00
Price: $ 189.05
Originally posted 2015-07-19 22:20:30. Republished by Blog Post Promoter