Apple MFi Certified – Apple to USB Sync and Charging Cable for all 30-pin iPhone/iPad/iPod, 6 Ft. – in Retail Packaging (USB to 30-Pin)
- Apple MFi Certified – USB Sync and Charging Cable, 6 feet
- Works for all 30 pin iPhone (1/2/3G/3GS/4/4S), iPad (1/2/3), iPod Touch (1 to 4), iPod Nano (1 to 6)
- Built with genuine Apple 30-pin connector from Apple
- Made for iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Please note: This cable is not used for the latest iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPad with Retina Display, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5, and iPod Nano 7. Those devices use the 8-Pin Lightning Cable. Please search B00ITHHG3K on Amazon for the Lightning cable.
This USB 2.0 cable connects your 30-pin iPhone, iPad or iPod – directly or through a Dock – to your computer’s USB port for efficient syncing and charging or to the USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from wall outlet or car.
What does it mean for “Apple MFi Certified” and how important it is?
Apple MFi certification is a license shown that Apple (Apple Inc.) has authorized accessory manufacturers to mark the MFi logo on their products. MFi is the abbreviation of Made for iPod, Made for iPhone, and Made for iPad.
Apple allows manufacturers to print the MFi logo on the product package. However, there are many strict regulations to use the Apple unified logo. The rate of getting the MFi certification is very low and under 5%. In order to maintain the product life cycle and ensure Apple brand image, Apple requires the quality and taste of accessories with the MFi logo on the same level as Apple products. Only after passing multiple tests, the license can
List Price: $ 12.95
Price: $ 9.95
Originally posted 2015-11-21 00:01:57. Republished by Blog Post Promoter