- The product is a multi-platform office productivity suite including a word processor, a spreadsheet program, a presentation manager, and a drawing program, with a user interface and feature set similar to those of other office suites.
- OpenOffice reads and writes in Microsoft Office and iWork productivity suite formats.
- Available for Windows and Mac computers.
- OpenOffice runs on Solaris, Linux (including PPC Linux), and Windows.
- Written in C++ and with documented APIs licensed under the LGPL and SISSL open-source protocols, OpenOffice.org allows any knowledgeable developer to benefit from the source.
PLEASE NOTE: Information below has been provided by Apache directly or via http://www.openoffice.org/why/:
Why use Apache OpenOffice?
Apache OpenOffice is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all common computers. It stores all your data in an international open standard format and can also read and write files in Microsoft and iWork office suite formats. It can be downloaded and used completely free of charge for any purpose.
Apache OpenOffice is the result of over twenty years’ software engineering. Designed from the start as a single piece of software, it has a consistency other products cannot match. A completely open development process means that anyone can report bugs, request new features, or enhance the software. The result: Apache OpenOffice does everything you want your off
List Price: $ 0.00
Price: $ 0.00
- Learn OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)at your own pace from an expert
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Comes with Extensive Working Files
Number of Videos: 119 Lessons – 6.5 Hours Duration
Ships on: DVD-ROM
User Level: Beginners
Works On: Windows 7,Vista,XP- Mac OS X
In this OS X Mountain Lion training course, expert trainer Matt Schalk gives you an excellent overview of this powerful operating system from Apple. This course is aimed towards both new users to the Mac OS and users upgrading from prior versions of OS X.
You will begin by learning how to install and setup your new operating system. Matt shows you how to interface with your system using the Finder, Desktop, Dock and Menu bar. You continue on with lessons on file management, how to install new software, manage users, and how to surf the web on Mountain Lion. This video tutorial will also teach you about working with calendars and email, managing photos, movies and music, scanning, printing, and much much more.
By the conclusion of this computer based training video you will be comfortable with navigating the operating system, finding a
List Price: $ 49.95
Price: $ 49.95