Anker® 2nd Gen Astro3 12000mAh (4A Output) Portable Charger Triple USB External Battery Pack with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, 4, Galaxy Tab 3, 2, Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, HTC One, One 2 (M8), PS Vita and other Smartphones and Tablets
- PowerIQ™ technology maximizes compatibility with Android, Apple or other devices by enabling charge speeds of up to 4 amps overall or 4 amps per port.
- 12000 mAh of capacity and an energy efficiency rate 10% above previous generation Astros and many current standard alternatives charges the iPhone six times and large-capacity phones like the Galaxy S4 almost four times.
- A “shake” starts a charge or displays the remaining power level. The ultra-low power consumption (100000 shakes consume less than 1%) 10-LED power meter balances accuracy and aesthetics.
- Sturdy construction and matte finish withstand bumps and drops. Grade A cells and premium chips ensure reliability. Input: 5V / 2A; Use a 2A adapter (not included) with the included USB cable for the fastest charging time (9 hours).
- Package contents: Anker® 2nd Generation Astro3 External Battery, webbed travel bag, micro USB cable, welcome guide, 18-month hassle-free warranty. (Apple adapters, 30 pin and lightning, Samsung 30-pin adapter not included).
The 2nd generation Anker® Astro3 recasts the possibilities of mobile power.
PowerIQ™: Compatibility maximized.
Not all charging ports are created equal. Standard ports only communicate effectively with particular devices, like Apple OR Android, often limiting their recharge rate. But with PowerIQ™ technology, each port intelligently identifies your device to speak its unique charging language. So plug in any brand or model and enjoy compatibility that doesn’t limit your charging speed.
Packed with power.
We figure, the more power, the better. Packed with 12000mAh of juice, and featuring an energy efficiency rate 10% above previous generation Astros and many current standard alternatives, the new Astro3 charges the iPhone six times and large-capacity phones like the Galaxy S4 almost four times.
Chic and minimalistic, the new Astro3 may feel reserved at first. But, a friendly “shake” reveals its warm inner light to display the power level o
List Price: $ 45.99
Price: $ 45.99
Originally posted 2015-12-01 02:17:30. Republished by Blog Post Promoter