Anker 2.4G Wireless Flip-tail Folding Mouse, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels, 2000 DPI, 4 Buttons, 18-Month Warranty – Black
- Open or close the tail turns the mouse on or off, requires 2 x AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED).
- To adjust the Flip-tail’s DPI level, click the button located above the scroll wheel. The button’s light will flash once (1000), twice (1500), or three times (2000) to indicate the current setting. Right and left click buttons rated for 5 million lifetime clicks.
- The Flip-tail will enter power-saving mode after being idle for 8 minutes. To reactivate, simply press any button.
- The USB receiver is located in a magnetic storage compartment beneath the tail.
- Package contents: Anker® Flip-tail 2.4G Optical Mouse, instruction manual.
The comfort and ergonomics of a full-sized mouse, with the portability of one much smaller.
Click in comfort.
Flip the tail out to nearly double the over-body length of the Anker® Flip-tail Mouse. What’s the upside? The pit of your hand can rest comfortably on the ultra-soft rubber tail instead of the table.
When heading out, easily slip the Anker® Flip-tail Mouse into your bag. Setting up your mouse for clicking on the go couldn’t be easier. Just flip the tail out to turn it on and get down to work.
Keep it basic.
A rubber scrolling wheel and a DPI adjustment button (1000 / 1500 / 2000) provide easy-to-use control without getting too complicated. The built-in auto-sleep mode conserves power to keep you going longer.
List Price: $ 11.99
Price: $ 11.99
Originally posted 2015-09-21 03:46:23. Republished by Blog Post Promoter