- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- One 6-foot-long (1.8 meters) TOSLINK digital audio optical cable
- Connects audio components to your audio or home theater system
- Constructed with durable, black PVC outer layer, and corrosion-resistant, gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer.
- Distributed by Amazon backed by one-year AmazonBasics warranty
The AmazonBasics TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable helps you connect audio components when clear sound quality is your priority. This digital audio TOSLINK cable can be used to connect your CD and DVD players, digital satellite, and more to your preamplifier, receiver, audio processors, and digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The cable’s quality construction provides pure and clean sound.
AmazonBasics TOSLINK cables feature high-quality, gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion and offer optimal signal transfer.
Recommended Uses: Connecting high-performance audio components when clear sound quality is required. Connecting CD or DVD players to a receiver or preamplifier.
Technical Specifications: Connector Type: TOSLINK-TOSLINK, two-shot molding Connector Plating: Gold Cable Length: 6 ft./1.8 m Jacket: PVC, black Warranty: AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty [PDF] Documentation: Helpful Hints [PDF]
List Price: $ 5.49
Price: $ 5.49
Related Mac Products
Originally posted 2015-05-19 03:22:34. Republished by Blog Post Promoter